Frame A Basement Wall was posted on November 7, 2017 at 5:23 am. It is posted in the Basement category. Frame A Basement Wall is tagged with Frame A Basement Wall, Frame, A, Basement, Wall..
Frameframe (frām),USA pronunciation n., v., framed, fram•ing.
- a border or case for enclosing a picture, mirror, etc.
- a rigid structure formed of relatively slender pieces, joined so as to surround sizable empty spaces or nonstructural panels, and generally used as a major support in building or engineering works, machinery, furniture, etc.
- a body, esp. a human body, with reference to its size or build;
physique: He has a large frame.
- a structure for admitting or enclosing something: a window frame.
- Usually, frames. (used with a pl. v.) the framework for a pair of eyeglasses.
- form, constitution, or structure in general;
- a particular state, as of the mind: an unhappy frame of mind.
- [Motion Pictures.]one of the successive pictures on a strip of film.
- [Television.]a single traversal by the electron beam of all the scanning lines on a television screen. In the U.S. this is a total of 525 lines traversed in &fracnumer;
second. Cf. field (def. 19).
- the information or image on a screen or monitor at any one time.
- one of the ten divisions of a game.
- one of the squares on the scorecard, in which the score for a given frame is recorded.
- [Pool.]rack1 (def. 3).
- [Baseball.]an inning.
- a frame-up.
- enclosing lines, usually forming a square or rectangle, to set off printed matter in a newspaper, magazine, or the like;
- the structural unit that supports the chassis of an automobile.
- any of a number of transverse, riblike members for supporting and stiffening the shell of each side of a hull.
- any of a number of longitudinal members running between web frames to support and stiffen the shell plating of a metal hull.
- a machine or part of a machine supported by a framework, esp. as used in textile production: drawing frame; spinning frame.
- the workbench of a compositor, consisting of a cabinet, cupboards, bins, and drawers, and having flat and sloping work surfaces on top.
- [Bookbinding.]an ornamental border, similar to a picture frame, stamped on the front cover of some books.
- in frame, [Shipbuilding.](of a hull) with all frames erected and ready for planking or plating.
- to form or make, as by fitting and uniting parts together;
- to contrive, devise, or compose, as a plan, law, or poem: to frame a new constitution.
- to conceive or imagine, as an idea.
- to incriminate (an innocent person) through the use of false evidence, information, etc.
- to provide with or put into a frame, as a picture.
- to give utterance to: Astonished, I attempted to frame adequate words of protest.
- to form or seem to form (speech) with the lips, as if enunciating carefully.
- to fashion or shape: to frame a bust from marble.
- to shape or adapt to a particular purpose: to frame a reading list for ninth graders.
- to contrive or prearrange fraudulently or falsely, as in a scheme or contest.
- to adjust (film) in a motion-picture projector so as to secure exact correspondence of the outlines of the frame and aperture.
- to line up visually in a viewfinder or sight.
- [Archaic.]to direct, as one's steps.
fram′a•ble, frame′a•ble, adj.
- [Archaic.]to betake oneself;
- [Archaic.]to prepare, attempt, give promise, or manage to do something.
fram′a•ble•ness, frame′a•ble•ness, n.
Basementbase•ment (bās′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- a story of a building, partly or wholly underground.
- (in classical and Renaissance architecture) the portion of a building beneath the principal story, treated as a single compositional unit.
- the lowermost portion of a structure.
- the substructure of a columnar or arched construction.
Wallwall (wôl),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various permanent upright constructions having a length much greater than the thickness and presenting a continuous surface except where pierced by doors, windows, etc.: used for shelter, protection, or privacy, or to subdivide interior space, to support floors, roofs, or the like, to retain earth, to fence in an area, etc.
- Usually, walls. a rampart raised for defensive purposes.
- an immaterial or intangible barrier, obstruction, etc., suggesting a wall: a wall of prejudice.
- a wall-like, enclosing part, thing, mass, etc.: a wall of fire; a wall of troops.
- an embankment to prevent flooding, as a levee or sea wall.
- the Wall. See Berlin Wall.
- the outermost film or layer of structural material protecting, surrounding, and defining the physical limits of an object: the wall of a blood cell.
- the side of a level or drift.
- the overhanging or underlying side of a vein;
a hanging wall or footwall.
- climb the walls or climb walls, to become tense or frantic: climbing the walls with boredom.
- drive or push to the wall, to force into a desperate situation;
humiliate or ruin completely: Not content with merely winning the match, they used every opportunity to push the inferior team to the wall.
- go over the wall, to break out of prison: Roadblocks have been set up in an effort to capture several convicts who went over the wall.
- go to the wall:
- to be defeated in a conflict or competition;
- to fail in business, esp. to become bankrupt.
- to be put aside or forgotten.
- to take an extreme and determined position or measure: I'd go to the wall to stop him from resigning.
- hit the wall, (of long-distance runners) to reach a point in a race, usually after 20 miles, when the body's fuels are virtually depleted and willpower becomes crucial to be able to finish.
- off the wall:
- beyond the realm of acceptability or reasonableness: The figure you quoted for doing the work is off the wall.
- markedly out of the ordinary;
bizarre: Some of the clothes in the fashion show were too off the wall for the average customer.
- up against the wall:
- placed against a wall to be executed by a firing squad.
- in a crucial or critical position, esp. one in which defeat or failure seems imminent: Unless sales improve next month, the company will be up against the wall.
- up the wall, into an acutely frantic, frustrated, or irritated state: The constant tension in the office is driving everyone up the wall.
- of or pertaining to a wall: wall space.
- growing against or on a wall: wall plants; wall cress.
- situated, placed, or installed in or on a wall: wall oven; a wall safe.
- to enclose, shut off, divide, protect, border, etc., with or as if with a wall (often fol. by in or off): to wall the yard; to wall in the play area; He is walled in by lack of opportunity.
- to seal or fill (a doorway or other opening) with a wall: to wall an unused entrance.
- to seal or entomb (something or someone) within a wall (usually fol. by up): The workmen had walled up the cat quite by mistake.
The post of Frame A Basement Wall have 10 pictures including Wall Framing Blocking Installation, Here's A Great Shot Of My Basement After Framing The Walls, Soffit And Support Pole, Floating Basement Walls, Walkout Framing Basement Walls, 17 Best Ideas About Framing Basement Walls On Pinterest | Framing A Basement, Wall Stud And Insulating Basement Walls, How Do You Frame A Basement Wall?, Basement Framing Codes ., Enter Image Description Here ., Framing Out A Door With Floating Basement Walls - AnandTech Forums, Posted By Building Walnut Farm At 10:28 PM. Following are the images:
On the other hand, recently we enjoy the residence that is antique. Effectively, when you have old heritage residence parents, you will want to decorate it to appear more chic. Frame A Basement Wall figure already owned. Just how to change it out to create it happy that is clean and more contemporary that you just have a stained glass at home, if granted the glass may be worth very costly. To be the primary concentration stunning, choose a basic color coloring for your walls around it.
Should you prefer to utilize wallpaper wallpaper using a routine just like the minimalist mathematical forms.Usually there's a indentation round the window within the old house. In order to stay uncovered, placed blinds on the body of the sills. But Frame A Basement Wall may reduce luxury and the artistic in a small window. Use only drapes typically, but produced open. Another case if you feel really poor form screen, then a blinds should be inserted beyond your framework and cover.
Drapery long before the underside will also make an appearance more lavish inside. Among the items that could seem ugly is probably old's racks had started rotting. Replace with open shelves of lumber, can be contaminants or stable wood. Present also antique components you've. Available shelves may also supply a contemporary minimalist hint that a museum does not be looked like by house that is old.
Relevant Pictures of Frame A Basement Wall
- Ceiling Tiles For Basement
- Kids Bedroom Suites
- Living Spaces Furniture Store
- Swanstone Kitchen Sinks
- Marazzi Glazed Porcelain Tile
- Cupboards For Kitchen
- Decorative Chalkboard For Kitchen
- Outdoor Spanish Tile
- Recipes Using Kitchen Torch
- Henredon Furniture Reviews
- Scandinavian Furniture Chicago
- How Often Should You Replace Your Roof
- Modern Kitchen Knobs
- Mathis Brothers Furniture Locations
- Kitchen Cabinet Trim Ideas
- Toyota Highlander Roof Rack Installation Instructions
- Asbestos Tile Size
- Vintage Bathroom Shelf
- California Pizza Kitchen Charlotte
- Mahjong Tiles For Sale
- Terra Cotta Tile Flooring
- Living Room Style Quiz
- Bright Living Rooms
- Best Basement Bars
- Bathroom Stall Doors