White Antique Kitchen Cabinets was uploaded on November 7, 2017 at 5:23 am. It is uploaded under the Kitchen category. White Antique Kitchen Cabinets is labelled with White Antique Kitchen Cabinets, White, Antique, Kitchen, Cabinets..
Whitewhite (hwīt, wīt),USA pronunciation adj., whit•er, whit•est, n., v., whit•ed, whit•ing.
- of the color of pure snow, of the margins of this page, etc.;
reflecting nearly all the rays of sunlight or a similar light.
- light or comparatively light in color.
- (of human beings) marked by slight pigmentation of the skin, as of many Caucasoids.
- for, limited to, or predominantly made up of persons whose racial heritage is Caucasian: a white club; a white neighborhood.
- pallid or pale, as from fear or other strong emotion: white with rage.
- silvery, gray, or hoary: white hair.
- snowy: a white Christmas.
- lacking color;
- (politically) ultraconservative.
- blank, as an unoccupied space in printed matter: Fill in the white space below.
- [Armor.]composed entirely of polished steel plates without fabric or other covering;
- wearing white clothing: a white monk.
- [Slang.]decent, honorable, or dependable: That's very white of you.
- auspicious or fortunate.
- morally pure;
- without malice;
harmless: white magic.
- (of wines) light-colored or yellowish, as opposed to red.
- (of coffee) containing milk.
- bleed white, to be or cause to be deprived of all one's resources: Dishonesty is bleeding the union white.
- a color without hue at one extreme end of the scale of grays, opposite to black. A white surface reflects light of all hues completely and diffusely. Most so-called whites are very light grays: fresh snow, for example, reflects about 80 percent of the incident light, but to be strictly white, snow would have to reflect 100 percent of the incident light. It is the ultimate limit of a series of shades of any color.
- a hue completely desaturated by admixture with white, the highest value possible.
- quality or state of being white.
- lightness of skin pigment.
- a person whose racial heritage is Caucasian.
- a white material or substance.
- the white part of something.
- a pellucid viscous fluid that surrounds the yolk of an egg;
- the white part of the eyeball: He has a speck in the white of his eye.
- white or nearly white clothing.
- top-grade white flour.
- white wine: Graves is a good white.
- a type or breed that is white in color.
- Usually, whites. a blank space in printing.
- (cap.) a hog of any of several breeds having a white coat, as a Chester White.
- [Entomol.]any of several white-winged butterflies of the family Pieridae, as the common cabbage butterflies.
- white fabric.
- the outermost ring of the butt.
- an arrow that hits this portion of the butt.
- the central part of the butt or target, formerly painted white but now painted gold or yellow.
- [Archaic.]a target painted white.
- the men or pieces that are light-colored.
- (often cap.) a member of a royalist, conservative, or reactionary political party.
- in the white, in an unfinished state or condition, as furniture wood that has not been stained or varnished.
- to make white by leaving blank spaces (often fol. by out).
- to whiten (areas of artwork) in retouching preparatory to photoengraving (often fol. by out).
- [Archaic.]to make white;
- white out:
- to cover (errors in copy) with a white correction fluid.
- to censor, as by obliterating words or passages with white ink.
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
Cabinetscab•i•net (kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.
White Antique Kitchen Cabinets have 5 images , they are 05 [+] More Pictures · Traditional Antique White Kitchen, How To Paint Antique White Kitchen Cabinets, [Kitchen Cabinet] 18 Nice Pictures Country Antique White Kitchen Cabinets. Antique Kitchens Pictures, Antique White Kitchens On Pinterest | Two Tones, Floors And Islands, Repainted Antique White Kitchen Cabinets | . Kitchens - Traditional - Off-White. Below are the attachments:
See how easy without shelling out plenty of income it is to obtain an artist beach-theme try your room. You need to discover within your bedroom if you are not sure what you need within your White Antique Kitchen Cabinets try hunting in decorating publications and publications to get a feeling of the components. To maintain the appearance beach that is regular you have to limit you to ultimately just buy the accessories that fit your style.
Some shells might be consisted of by an interesting band of decorations apart a good beach theme shape along with a lamp higher. Employ photos and White Antique Kitchen Cabinets design images in your walls to create a layout throughout your room. Many people don't understand how to properly hang a bit of artwork and an impact is made by this towards the looks.
For designing the beach hues must make you think about the beach. Lighting and breezy with lots of perhaps and blues even some orange. In case neutral sounds are preferred by you consider skin tone and beige sand. other decorations that will assist as well as incorporate sea shells seaside sea molds bring the beach in your room out. Number that is unusual should be grouped your extras in by you. Often seem great in case your team consists of high and small accessories blended together.
Random Galleries of White Antique Kitchen Cabinets
- Grey Bedroom Designs
- Ikea Outdoor Furniture Set
- How To Replace Roof Shingles
- Paula Deen Furniture Reviews
- 77 Asian Kitchen
- Used Tenderfoot Flooring For Sale
- How To Make Your Own Kitchen Island
- Kitchen Sprayer Replacement
- Wooden Wine Glass
- Tile Flooring Contractors
- Bathroom Renovation Cost
- Wood Looking Porcelain Tile
- Patterned Blackout Blinds Bedroom
- What Is A Hardwood
- Heated Shower Floor
- Disney Frozen Bedroom
- Pineapple Bathroom Decor
- Metal Gazebo Roof
- Kitchen Cabinet Ideas Houzz
- Unfinished Hardwood Flooring Manufacturers
- Camping World Winter Garden
- Roof Repairs And Maintenance
- Floor Tiles Design For Drawing Room
- What Is A Sub Basement In A House
- How To Paint A Bathroom Vanity